Source Access Train Onboard (S.A.T.O)
Hiring and Training is no more tedious!
Hire the Assessed
PurpleLeap supports partner companies in fulfilling their campus hiring mandate through a large pool of pre-assessed talent. We offer a comprehensive suite of employability assessments (across the domains of Technical, Problem Solving/Aptitude, Communication & Personal Effectiveness) that help companies build effectiveness in quality selection, hiring, retaining and developing great talent.
Hire and Train
PurpleLeap runs pre hire training programs closely tied to the requirements of partner organization. The training programs are organized while the candidates are still at college. These programs are meant to significantly reduce the costs and time-to-deploy. The programs are scientifically designed and delivered in a strong metric driven environment by industry experts through blended learning by leveraging latest technology (PALET).
Train the Hire
PurpleLeap provides turn-key Induction Training, High-end Skill Training and Project Specific Customized Training solutions to the hired manpower of the partner organizations. The venue for the training can be either PurpleLeap facility or the client’s facility. The programs are scientifically designed and delivered in a strong metric driven environment by industry experts through blended learning by leveraging latest technology (PALET).
What we can do for you?
- Campus short-listing
- Manage communication with college
- Create positive influence on campus dates
- On-campus promotion & branding
- Proctored test administration & evaluation
- Conduct first level Technical & Behavioral interview
- Campus event logistics management
- Offer roll outs
- Post offer engagement program
- Joining and on-boarding co-ordination
- Deliver training programs on campus
- Train students across Technical & Business Skills
- Conduct Pre Hire & Post Hire training as per client need
What you need to do?
- Share your hiring numbers with us
- Final Interview & select hires
- One stop solution for entry level talent management (On campus/ Off campus) – Sourcing, Assessment, Training & On-boarding
- Higher Predictability & Accountability on hiring& training of entry level talent
- Significantly reduced costs & shorter recruitment cycles, together with an Improved Quality of Hires
- State-of-the-art Training Methodology & Subject Matter Experts provide world class learning experience
- Flexibility in Customizing Solutions to address unique & varied needs of clients
- Reach, Intelligence & Know-how across Engineering & MBA colleges in India
- Partnered with more than 150 Engineering and Management colleges across 15 states, with captive students of 250,000
- Pan India presence of over 150 Subject Matter Experts across 15 domains
- Assessed over 200,000 students over the last 3 years to support our partnering organizations
- Trained more than 50,000 students in the last three years
- Partnership engagement with over 100 clients
Pan India Campus Drives for 2012 batch at the following hubs*
*The venue will be in the vicinity of the locations mentioned above and can vary from company to company.