Networking Certification Program
The scope for Infrastructure Management Professionals is increasing rapidly every day. The use of internet among the younger generation is very high and will reach 100% in a short span of time. This shows that the growth of the internet and internet software is a definite non-reversible trend.
The PurpleLeap Network Certification program develops the essential skills required for a Desktop Support Engineer and/or a Network Support Engineer. The course is mapped to the Windows 7 Client Operating System certification and CompTIA Network+ Certification. Hence this meets the industry expectations for any entry level job opportunity in the domain of Information Technology Infra Structure Management (IT-IMS).
What do Students Learn?
- Install/Upgrade the operating system
- Configure and troubleshoot operating systems
- Configure and troubleshoot the network connectivity issues
- Enhance the security measures of a machine
- Setup a LAN for a small organization
- IP addressing and Subnetting concepts
- Choose and configure the equipment for a small medium business
1. Student Benefits
• Assists the student to build network expertise
• Assists the student to prepare for CompTIA Network+/MCTS
• Connects student to the right job before graduating
2. College Benefits
• State-of-the-art Network Lab
• Global Partnership – CompTIA
• Latest Network software for the (virtual) lab usage
• Industry Engagement Platform
• Faculty Development Programs
• Pool of N+ Certified students
• System Support Engineer
• Network Support Engineer
• Network Design Engineer
Certification Of Excellence for Networking (CNT)
The objective of CNT is to nurture and develop professionals in the growing areas of networking industry through research based experiential learning methodology.
In collaboration with technology majors like Kaseya and other leading networking companies for setting up the networking lab along with essential software and simulation tools.
We prepare the students for industry recognized certifications like N+(compTIA) and MCTS (Microsoft). Students will be exposed to best industry practices through various activities like industry expert seminars, conferences, workshops, internships, projects and competitions.
The focus areas include LAN, WAN, Internet, Servers, Network Management and Wireless LAN.