As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. Founded in 1972, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing”) has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader. Today, SAP has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide. SAP applications and services enable more than 109,000 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Why SAP @ University:
• Huge gap in demand & supply of consultants
• Education Services have entered into long time contracts with giant companies yet there is a shortage
• To prepare the foundation for tomorrow – Thus we now offer an opportunity to students
• Constant need for consultants – thus better your chances soon after passing out of your college
What we do?
• Incorporate SAP Curriculum with the Regular curriculum
• Deliver SAP Curriculum along with the studies
• Support SAP skills workforce development to help enable SAP ecosystem
• Offer a dynamic curriculum to students in par with ERP industry and thus widen learning horizon
• Help students create an added advantage and increase their career
- Less time away from College curriculum
- Just-in-time training
- Fast deployment
- No additional infrastructure
- Repeatable training
- Shortens the training cycle
- Improves competency
- Increases User Adoption/Reach
Benefits to College:
• All colleges can use SAP Uacademy logo at their website, brochure, media advertisement.
• High-quality training developed by consultants, for consultants
• Early education on new or enhanced SAP solutions
• A sharp focus on business processes and solutions
• Comprehensive coverage of the SAP NetWeaver technology platform and its potential applications
• A comprehensive certification program to provide competitive advantage through differentiation
We have three level programs which we offer to the College and University:
- Consultant Courses: 200 hour (Available for B.E/MBA/MCA/B-Tech/ Students only.)
- TERP 10 (Total ERP) Course: 70 hours (Available for PG and UG Students.)
- SAP 01 Course: 24hours (Available for PG and UG Students.)
Note: The SAP University Alliance Program is available for select institutions only. Conditions apply.